![]() |
| Youse about to be ROSED. |
So let's take a moment to talk a little bit more about our Dallas "Hunk" Sean Lowe. Sean has a wonderful life is Dallas full of lifting weights, running toward mirrors, lifting weights, using high technology iPads, lifting weights, having hammock and playhouse time with babies, and of course recovering from his physically exhausting journey (enter in clip of him lifting weights to symbolize the exhaustion) with Emily - when in a moment, his "beautiful life was gone." But then he got it back once he had a heart to heart with pop and then saw himself in the mirror lifting weights and realized... "wait, yep. Life is still beautiful."
![]() |
| I'm man enough to have a fruity drink sit on my small balls |
![]() |
| Still got a rose... WHAT? |
Sean gets out of the limo and looks wide-eyed and shell shocked... dude did you blackout and forget what Chris Harrison looks like? Get it together.
The limos pull up and we meet a slew of very diverse interesting women who:
1. Learn new languages (with post-it notes and by watching Dora the Explorer)
2. Read best-selling novels (50 Shades of Grey)
3. Love photography (of themselves while they stretch inappropriately)
4. Are designers (of bridal gowns that they sit around the house wearing)
5. Are environmental advocates (not to be confused with nerd-advocates because she doesn't support those...)
![]() |
| Kelly - don't sing. please don't sing... DAMN IT. You sang. |
7. Are professional (organizers?! what does this even mean?! Sign. Me. Up.)
8. Are active (ly searching for a boyfriend)
9. Are interested in advertising (themselves)
10. Look like Disney princesses (Mulan and a cracked out Cinderella)
11. Enjoy haircare (wear weaves)
12. Are barefoot and heart centered (on themselves)
13. Are open to falling (literally, on the ground, while trying to do cart wheels in a gown...)
14. Who are musical (ly challenged - more specifically Kelly from Nashville - you made me cringe. You are from music city... TRY HARDER to represent...)
![]() |
| Ashley H - the Tranny MJ hot mess |
16. Are super family oriented (aka my mother is obsessed with you and my father will rip off your balls if you hurt me)
17. Are familiar to the Bachelor Mansion (Paige - stay off the Ritalin or GO HOME. You think she would have learned from Bachelor Pad that sometimes less is more).
Which brings me to Kacie B from Fish Stick's season (Ben) - She comes back and the girls are all fussy and "mean muggin" about it. Desiree: "She had her chance with Ben - what makes her think this will work with Sean?!" Well Des, maybe the fact they are two totally different people....pop one less crazy pill and get over it. I've seen her out with Ty in Nashville so I don't think she wins. Lock it up, lady.
Sean: Now let's all scream together to awaken our awesome energies because I am about to be bad ass, break the rules and pass out roses like bead necklaces at Mardi Gras. Show me your boobs.. um I mean "good energy" and boom. Rosed.
![]() |
| Mulan |
You know how the rest goes down friends. Panic attacks ensue. The claws come out. The alcohol continues to rain from the sky. Awkward moments of silence, first impressions, and tears. Lot's of tears - "I didnt think it would be so hard, I didn't think of it this way until being here - fighting for a guy is so tough, I don't do this!" Dear Taryn. You don't do this? Have you not seen this show before? Did you think you were applying for The Biggest Loser? If so, you're winning. Stop drinking and hydrate with a water source other than your eye sockets.
And this line pretty much sum's up the remainder of the show: "I am so scared for him right now," followed by Sean saying "I brought a rape whistle in case I'm in trouble."
Yes, the first set of roses were handed out to the "women" - some that were semi-normal choices and made complete sense. Others that were clearly hand-selected by the producers for drama - oh Tierra - I hate you already. And now is when the real fun begins - when we start to invest in these relationships and watch the magical mess unfold.
Until next week, friends :)






No comments:
Post a Comment