![]() |
| Wouldn't it be great if the world looked like THIS! |
Hear me out- it is no surprise that I am a super fan of the ABC hit that has been dancing into our living rooms since 2005. Admittedly, I make all of my decisions in life based on if they are going to bring me one step closer to becoming a B and/or C-list celebrity so that I can be on the show myself (and have five-time champion Derek Hough as my partner - duh). Not only is the entertaining judges, costumes, choreography and strategic use of the spray tan mind blowing, but this show CHANGES LIVES.
![]() |
| He definitely needs to get his grove on. |
And I have already considered all of the logistics. First of all - dance is universal so we wouldn't have to deal with language barriers. Yes, this is a bit of "friendly" competition, but the shift in focus from world domination to winning the mirror ball trophy will distract from any immediate world danger. They will all be way too busy picking out their costumes to start riots - something tells me world leaders care about fringe and sparkle. I'm telling you, get these power hungry politicians in the practice studio with people telling THEM what to do, on an even playing field learning to fox trot, and let the soul searching begin. After that, they can all get in a room and will likely decide that they were all just out of touch with what really matters and dancing was the answer all along.
Just a suggestion.
[PS - Please do not comment and or respond to this post with anything that remotely insinuates that you think I'm serious... Instead, channel that logical thinking into an old-school dance move and break it down!]


No comments:
Post a Comment