| Happy birthday Justine! |
But, I had a really great weekend despite his absence, which constantly reminds me how blessed I am to be surrounded by such wonderful Nashville family. Justine's Birthday ugly sweater Christmas party was great. They just moved into a new place and it is beautiful - A two story town home layout in an envious location with decor straight out of HGTV - makes me want to redesign everything in my bedroom. We had wonderful food and drinks decked out in our Christmas sweater best. Yes, for once I only looked like a grandma instead of acting like one :)
| I am ordering these pj's in my size. W is thrilled. |
An evening that began with the little girls ended with the big girls for a fun night out on the town at this elite members only club across from Big Bang. We got free drinks the whole night and we danced our faces off - it was a blast.
Sunday morning, I went to my old coworker Russell's church to see his foster daughter, Linda sing in the children's choir. I absolutely love little Linda and when she saw me, she literally ran off the stage and jumped into my arms. It was great to hear the adult worship choir too - they really blew me away. Russell said I could consider that his audition to sing at my wedding one day. Him and his wife Bethany are the married version of Donny and Marie Osmond. Therefore they are hired and should probably start learning "Puppy Love" immediately.
| Parmesan chicken and butternut squash fries! |
Now I am just counting down the days until this week is over. Tonight is dinner and the movie New Years Eve with MaryAnn C, an old intern friend, which will be really fun. Zac Efron - yes. please. I have no plans tomorrow and Wednesday night, so I will probably clean and pack. Then on Thursday night, we have the annual Wine Night party at Brennice's house to celebrate the true start of our Christmas vacation. Friday morning my flight gets in at 10am home to Cary, NC - Weston will pick me up at the airport and the fun with family will begin.
Absolutely cannot wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment