![]() |
| At this stage, I will be in bed, eating ice cream |
2. My feet - Listen friends. I am not ashamed to admit that I have size 11 feet, and if you go back in the archives of this blog, I have spoken this truth many times. Put four inch heels on these boats for a 12-hour work day running around a five story office and I'm pretty much walking on water. (Not like Jesus. I'm just wobbling around in that unsexy way they don't rap about).
3. The Jonas Brothers - And by hot, I mean - breaking up?! When I heard this I was a little alarmed.... trouble in bromance paradise? But
then I remembered this is the same boy band that debuted with a song called "S.O.S." and I realized, their ship has probably sunk by now. Dear Jonas Brothers: You people are related. I am not sure why you had to make some big official break-up just to pursue individual projects. You will see each other at Christmas, and we will probably see all of you in some reunion tour next summer when you realize your "really important big boy" goals tanked. (Naturally, I will still watch Married to Jonas when it comes back. That's not going away, right?).
4. The weather - It was a high of 82 degrees here in Nashville. Just the motion of leaving my coat in the closet made me prance like Richard Simmons into work (This likely contributed to #2 and to the quiet judgement of those passing by).
5. My right hand ring and pinky finger (enough said). (I have been channeling my inner Titanic survivor while showering to keep my burn from catching on fire).
ADDED BONUS: Celine Dion - She has been hitting the talk show circuit with her velvet voice and infectious charm. Her new album, which is a totally new sound for her, hits on November 5th and I cannot wait (this means I will have to break the rules and mix her new music into my Christmas playlist which naturally goes live on November 1st uninterrupted until the new year).
You thought somewhere in there would be a Ryan Gosling sighting or a steamy encounter with Mr. Perfect. No, no, no - between my feet and the Jonas Brothers' divorce, that's all the heat this girl can take for one day.
I think to cool down, I'm going to go stand on my head (and by that I mean, shovel Halloween candy into my mouth like I'm on man vs. food. Sorry, not sorry).
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment