![]() |
| The greatest friends in the world. |
If you had told me then how radically different things would be, I would have laughed at you! A new job at one of the top ad agencies in Nashville, and a swanky new apartment in my favorite neighborhood - a lot has changed, and I am very thankful. I guess in the process of processing all of that change, I neglected to write about it. And let's be honest. I needed to take some time away to really digest and come to terms with the break-up - I really thought Emily and Jef were gonna make it, you guys. Just breaks my heart Barbie and One F couldn't have the "love the storybooks are jealous of..." Until next season!
![]() |
| A CheeseMas Tree - hybrid love. |
10. I love Christmas. In fact, my Christmas tree is already up. And naturally, I am having a Christmas movie marathon on Sunday with my pseudo roommate Emma who I convinced to move to into my apartments so she could my friend.
9. I am very persuasive. See #10.
8. I am always a fan of a good costume party - whether it is Halloween during which I morphed into a Leprechaun and a Bunny, or more recently at 1920's flapper for our Thanksgiving Murder Mystery Party, it has been a fun two months masquerading around music city.![]() |
| Celebrity sighting - Celine and Barbara. |
![]() |
| Port Burton - love at first sight. |
5. Food is my first love - my boyfriends - Ben and Jerry and of course (Bar) Louie have certainly been partners in crime keeping me oh so happy. (Mission: become professional enough at eating to make the grade C celebrity list so I can be on Dancing With The Stars. Stay tuned).
![]() |
| THE ZAC of ZZB! |
4. Music City is my second love - where else can you run into a free Zac Brown Band show at your local midtown bar?
![]() |
| Figure 1. |
3. I know how to break it down. And I do. Often. [Please reference figure 1 for evidentiary support].
2. Brunettes have more fun. [Please reference figure 1 for evidentiary support].
![]() |
| Figure 2 |
And then there is that big thing that hasn't changed that doesn't exactly give me comfort - the presidency. But oh well - let's NOT get into that can of worms. Instead I will just reference #5 as my coping mechanism.
Let me be the first to say Happy Holiday's friends! Can't wait to celebrate (and eat cheese) with all of you.







No comments:
Post a Comment