Truthfully, simple things like remembering to bring my dress to the gym so that I actually have clothing to wear to work other than my hot pink and white striped towel have become increasingly more difficult. Yes, this morning, I forgot the dress that was hanging in my closet and found myself in the locker room with just my under garments and some high heels. And no. The street corner is not my place of employment. Trip to Target, 50 bucks, and 20 minutes late to work later I look smashing in a pencil skirt and sweater.... But despite the "new outfit" hop in my step, the whole office knows this outfit is covering up my shameful early-on-set dementia.
![]() |
| Disney can now make a show about me. |
Maybe it is the Spring fever hitting me now that the weather is finally beautiful. Maybe my brain thinks I am a natural blonde. Or maybe my brain is honing my fortune telling skills.
My guess, its the latter.

No comments:
Post a Comment