Monday, September 20, 2010

Countryside comforts

On Sunday after church, Jordan, MaryAnn, Sarah, Hayley, Andrew and I went to Arrington Vineyard and had the most charming afternoon. From blasting the music and singing in the car on the ride there, to the delicious bottle of Chardonnay, hummus and crackers we enjoyed on the second floor porch listening to the faint sound of the live band playing below and overlooking the countryside, it was a perfect afternoon. I cannot wait to go back a little later in the fall once it is cooler, because I will admit, it was very hot. But it was so much fun - different and refreshing. Here are some more fun pictures from the afternoon :)
Up on this hill was a bench swing!
At the wine tasting inside the Arrington Vineyards - MaryAnn, Hayley, me, Jordan and Sarah

 So lovely right? Everyone should go, and bring a friend and your favorite wine glass - I guarantee you will leave feeling so good inside :) And if you belt out Taylor Swift on the way home, I have to say that also enhances the experience for sure.

1 comment: