I finally figured out how to add images to my lovely here blog- which I must admit it is pathetic how long it took me to put the effort forth to figure it out in this google age. And it was a pretty "duh" moment for me.
But let's get to the good stuff - this image from myheritage.com be the first of many visual elements to the blog! Thoughts? I will certainly settle for Lacey or my girl Kelly from SBTB. Summer Sanders though? A. That looks like a mug shot. B. The fact she hosted the baller Nickelodeon show Figure It Out makes up for it.
And! I am a 59% look alike with Halle Berry - um.. yes please. I mean no, I am not black, but I am totally okay with that comparison.
YAY FOR PICTURES! I don't usually read blogs if there are no pictures, so if this is the first entry you have ever read - welcome. My name is Jenny and apparently I am really pretty because I look 59% like Halle Berry. Awesome. Maybe I could even be the next bond girl? Um... yeah, pretty certain the body analysis might come up a bit differently... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment