![]() |
![]() |
| Graduation one year ago. |
Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of being offered my job at The A Group and I cannot believe it was a year ago this time that I was just starting to navigate this crazy journey living in Nashville. People say college is the best years of your life, but that has not been true for me. Instead, being on my own, in a town I love with great friends and a partner in crime has made for my favorite year. My best year. It has certainly been a roller coaster but a thrill that has far surpassed my expectations
Some highlights of the past few months:
I went to Gulf Shores Alabama for a huge music festival called Hangout Fest with Brooke and a bunch of friends. It was a much needed Spring Break and we had a blast (minus the lung damage I surely incurred due to all of the smoke). My friends, the music and the ocean made for a great trip. I forgot how much I missed the beach.Everley is also healthy as ever, which continues to be a constant reminder of God's grace and love. I cannot express how powerful it is to hold her and know I am holding a miracle.
I went home to NC for Mother's Day and got to enjoy being back in my own bed. I appreciate and love being home more and more the older I get.
As I begin what is sure to be an incredible summer, I intend to update more with funny anecdotes as per usual, but for now I simply wanted to say hello and let you know that this fair weather friend is back in action and is looking forward to chronicling her summer adventures for all of you.
Stick around :)



Now that was a good post!
ReplyDeleteI need to hear all about your man. Seriously. I'm dying here.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so glad you updated - did you know that I advertise your blog on Found&Found? Hahah... Yeah so the pressure's on. :)
Love you!!!