![]() |
| MWHAHAHAHAHAAAA...... |
And if all of that is the case, then I am going to become a dictator and find a country to rule.
It is just so hard with this weather. It makes me feel like sleeping in, nesting and hibernating. Add that to a desk job, and a social life that requires I eat copious amounts of Mexican food simply to keep my friends around and it becomes a constant challenge to eat healthy. And you know what - portion control sucks. It is NOT fun. I like fun. So as a rule, I generally don't exercise portion control. It is against my values.
![]() |
| That little bee makes me so happy. |
After closing the cereal box I end up goggling Master Cleanses - the idea of which further makes me want to jump a cliff. This is just not healthy.
The problem is my workout routine was hijacked not only by the rain. First I pull a monster muscle in my back that takes me out of spin for weeks, and now my favorite sculpt instructor has moved to Denver. Rude.
While I am so happy we are far from drought and I have a social life - including great restaurants and company - my pants feel tight. And that makes me want to cry. To my friends. So I suggest we grab a bite after work and WHOP there I am eating my feelings. It's a vicious cycle really. If you give a mouse a cookie... hmm... a cookie. That sounds good.
What Would Jillian (Michaels) Do? I am not sure. Maybe she can be my personal trainer when I become a dictator.
I. Need. Sunshine.
Mister sun, sun, mister golden sun - get your butt out here or I fear mine will never be able to see the light of day again.
Just thought I would share in case you saw me on the news going postal and creating my own gesture to insinuate fear across leaders everywhere. (Potentially wearing a shirt that reads, "Cheese is my religion.")



No comments:
Post a Comment