![]() | |
| 2006 - clearly missed my calling. |
I am currently sitting down on the couch watching the Elton John episode of American Idol which has been very entertaining - One girl is belting out "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me." I can relate. And Randy - stop with the "pitch" comments. It is like he has nothing else to say. Dawg. MIX IT UP. Get a thesaurus and find a new way to cover up the fact that you don't actually have anything intelligent to say. He just threw out the word "modulation." Pretty certain he doesn't know what that means. He really should just let JLO talk for him. Jenny's rock.
I also happen to be whitening my teeth with these blue trays I bought from CVS. Yes, I put my trust in a generic brand to save ten bucks and now I look like a smurf peed in my mouth. It is funny how I am frugal with a pharmacy purchase but I will drop ten bucks like it's a hot potato (or FOR a hot potato) when I am ordering at a restaurant. Food trumps all in my life. As for the whitening - we'll see how this goes over. Already it has been a big hit - my roommate came home to an alien mouth and was slightly startled. I mumbled that in an effort to find brightness in my rainy life, I am whitening my teeth. This is the kick start of Spring cleaning for the self. I have been considering doing a body cleanse to help with my "must-have-something-sweet-after-every-meal" sugar addiction, and my caffeine overload from the three cups of coffee I have a day, and I figure I might start with something slightly less radical. Sitting on a couch with blue trays, not nearly as hard as getting my nutrients solely from liquid for seven days. Baby. Steps. I also plan on getting some sun this weekend to give my skin a slightly less translucent hue and remind my cells what not being vitamin D deficient feels like. I am also very excited to mix up my workouts when it does get warmer and I am not trapped prancing in a war zone of elliptical and cardio machines at 6am regretting downing half a tub of cool whip the night before without thought. Don't judge. It's fat free.
![]() |
| Spring's little light, Everley. |
Now that I have spent the last few paragraphs being embarrassingly self-absorbed, I want to leave you with an update on sweet Everley Burton - the miracle baby!


OMG you make me laugh. I agree, Randy has nothing else to say and keeps reliving his past and all the "people" he used to know and thinks he worked with. So glad Everly is doing well and that is truly what life and joy is all about.
ReplyDelete