Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Composure is overrated.

Top ten reasons I am currently going to lose it: 

1. The middle of my back is burning because apparently (according to my sculpt instructor) I have a slight curve in my spine that will create overall back pain more easily. Long term this could effect reproduction and digestion. My future: A constipated, barren, hunchback. Awesome.

2.  Sometimes in my job I feel like I am a kindergarten teacher instead of a marketing professional. That is all I can legally say to the public about that. God bless all the actual kindergarten teachers - I could never do it every moment of every day. And yet - as I said, I feel like I do with grown-ups.

3. There is not enough calorie-free chocolate or midol in the world right now to bring me to my happy place.

4. One word. Snow. I absolutely despise you. You mess up everything. You are cold. You are unpredictable. You take an already crappy driver and make her slide around. You cover my beautiful car with crusty ice. You are only magical four weeks out of the year. And I hate you. WHERE DO I LIVE?!

5. I am hungry. I eat. I am still hungry. This pattern repeats all day long.

6. I have no walls around my desk so sometimes I go to the bathroom to sit in the stall and have quiet time. So my coworkers probably think I have real issues (which according to my sculpt instructor would make sense because I have a messed up spine).

7. I haven't worked out today which is probably why I am so crabby. See #4 for the cause of this. Yet another reason to make a personal visit to mother nature who has not ONLY made it snow, but also made women the ones that have to give birth to babies (which I might have a hard time doing in the future, again, because OF MY SPINE).

8. Girls have to be the one's to sit pretty and wait for "the call" and I am absolutely running out of patience. Trying to understand men is like trying to stop the snow from falling to the ground in Nashville winter 2011. IMPOSSIBLE. Again I ask - where do we live?

9. My toes are still cold and wet from my walk  into work this morning. They probably haven't warmed up because the signals from my brain to tell my body to warm up my feet are getting trapped in my hostile spine.

10. It is only Wednesday, which means it is not Friday.

Clearly, I need a hug. Or a shot of tequila. Or a back brace.

2 comments:

  1. okay I laughed at this Im sorry. It's Thursday so I hope this day was better than yesterday! I can give out free hugs but the tequila will cost you:)

    ReplyDelete