![]() |
| Belle - do you follow? |
Favorite cartoon? Belle from the Beauty and the Beast
Endless supply of any food, what would you get? Pizza with ranch dressing
Who would play you in a movie? Anne Hathaway
Favorite item of clothing? My Monday jeans
Favorite movie? Titanic
Favorite place on earth? Disney World
Clearly, there is zero mystery in my responses, due greatly to the fact I wear my heart on my sleeve. And in doing so, I end up sharing a lot of myself with others. This comes very naturally to me - sharing, showing, telling, and experiencing life with others. Which is truly the foundation of this blog - sharing stories with you and hoping you care. (And even if you don't, I typically get joy simply from laughing at myself - something my real-life friends know all too well).
You on the other hand, are very mysterious to me. I rarely know who my readers are - (if there are any?!) other than some close friends I solicit my new posts to - and while facebook will muster up some comments, I don't typically have comments or followers on the blog itself. I could take this as a defeating indication that this is merely another self-indulgent silent voice on the internet, or I could hope you guys are just being coy.
So this is a selfish post to ask, if you are reading and you like what you see, feel free to become a follower and comment to continue the conversation. It certainly gives me inspiration knowing I have some kind of an audience, and it is a certain goal of mine to continue to use this space as a place to not only chronicle the happenings of my routine-slightly boring-everyday life, but really to make you smile and give you something to laugh at.
Yes, that something would be me.

I'm following, and listening, and laughing! :) Love ya! -Sondra
ReplyDelete