![]() |
| Remember when Babs changed my life? Daily. |
So, remember that time I was really busy and didn't write for a really long time because I was super focused on work? Well, today needs to be one of those days. So, we are going to take a brief trip down memory lane where we remember some other times that happened in a little list I'd like to call:
Memories... Like the Corners of My Mind (If you're confused or think I'm just really poetic today, shame on you - This is a Barbara Streisand song from the epic love story The Way We Were. Get. On. Board).
1. Remember that time I was glad I was alone in my apartment complex gym so that I could sing along with the show tunes on my workout playlist? (Note to self - crunches really fly by when you sync them with the soundtrack of the Disney animated movie Frozen). That was yesterday.
2. Remember that time I pretended I had hand sanitizer to quickly escape the explosion that was going on in the airport bathroom stall next to me? Yesterday too.
3. Remember that time I told the sales lady I had a brother I was shopping for so that I could hang around a hot guy who was shopping in the Nordstrom Men's department? That was last week.
4. Remember that time I lied to the elliptical about my weight, because quite frankly it is none of the elliptical business? Also yesterday.
5. Remember when the guy at the shoe store reassured me that in fact, my calf wasn't that large, but rather it was my foot size that was the true issue when trying to find a boot? The other day.
6. Remember that time I called out a random stranger for being a gentleman for holding his wife's Louie Vuitton purse... only to then reiterate... "Or maybe it's your sister's, or your girlfriend's... or maybe you just needed a bag? Either way - Merry Christmas to you, kind sir!" That was during the Christmas Village shopping spree.
7. Remember that time I wanted to sucker punch the dude that thought it was acceptable to smoke a cigarette in my apartment hallway? Oh wait. I did sucker punch him. Yesterday.
8. Remember that time I got off the elliptical to run after the Grilled Cheeserie truck and called it cardio? You guessed it... Yesterday.
9. Remember that time I thought there was a man in the woman's bathroom so I attempted to direct him to the men's room... but it turned out to actually be just a manly looking woman...? I've blacked the timing out of my memory... We were both scarred from that experience. My bad lady. My bad.
10. Remember that time I had to get back to work? Now.

No comments:
Post a Comment