![]() |
| He was super foxy. Big fan. |
On top of that, I have a pen pal in Germany who I have been face-timing with, writing to and assembling intricate care packages for, which as I am sure you can imagine has also taken some time. Sorry guys, my pen pals come first - if you leave to a foreign country, let me know and you can be on the priority contact list too.
I have also recently become certifiably obsessed with the show Downton Abbey. Yes friends and coworkers, this is the true reason I have been involuntarily saying the word "quite" in every sentence - no, I am not just super posh and eloquent - I happen to be so obsessed with a TV show that I am dreaming in early 20th century lingo. If I call you "M'Lady" just go with it.
And finally, let's not discount the force that is single-handedly responsible for sucking the last drops of energy I might have left in a day - good old January. But I do think about each and every one of you every single moment of every day. And I hope to get some writing in this upcoming long weekend, which reminds me - Dear Martin Luther King Jr. - you having a dream is the only awesome thing about January (except for the premier of The Bachelor, but we'll forget about that to make this shout out more special), and for that (and naturally many other historic and revolutionary things) - I thank you.
As Darth Vader would say - (heavy breathing, heavy breathing) I'll be (quite) back.

No comments:
Post a Comment