![]() |
| Still a super star. |
To give you a little background - Yes. This is me. At ten years old. I know what you're thinking. I could have been a child star... if only it weren't for the fact my teeth were a train wreck and I had no control over the enunciation of my mouth. But other than that, I think I brilliantly channeled my inner-international super star, even down to the wardrobe held up by a scrunchy device so it didn't fall when I beat my chest like a gorilla.
Who is behind the scenes, you ask? That would be my sister who is the real talent here - from producer, director, musical engineer, editor, make-up artist and talent wrangler - she did it all.
Most people would be embarrassed to show this video, but not me. I am proud of the creativity and passion that the Cupero sisters brought to the table here. Some little girls were playing with play dough and easy bake ovens. We were making masterpieces before the days of iMovie.
So with that, I present to you - Jenny as Celine Dion performing, My Heart Will Go On (with adult Jenny and mom commentary in the background)
Oh and one more thing - This is also me. Two months ago. Being unknowingly filmed during our road trip back from Daytona Beach.
As I said, some things never change.

No comments:
Post a Comment