Thursday, November 28, 2013

What Would Jenny Do? Be. Thankful.

WHOOP WHOOP -  IT'S THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!
It has finally arrived. The epilogue to my sister's birthday. The prologue to my birthday. And the official start of the most wonderful time of the year (you guys didn't know that Thanksgiving was actually positioned specifically to compliment the Cupero sister's birth? Oh, SURPRISE!)

But this Thanksgiving, instead of listing all of the many things I am personally thankful for (because that would be boring), I am going to make you aware of all the things  we should all be thankful for in a little list I'd like to call:

Be Thankful For This (Please) Because I Said So:

1. Kid President. And all of our service men and women and all the children of the world.


2. Physical fitness. And the positive impact it has on our hearts.


3. Cheese. Nom nom nom.

4. Best friends. Especially when they send you videos in chipmunk voices.


5. Mr. Feeny. And all of the mentors and teachers who make sense of our crazy.















6. Toilets - Take it from someone who had to do a recent kidney test that required her to pee in a cup for 24 hours. Toilets rock.

7. Having a job. Your job is to BE AWESOME. If you're doing that, you're doing your job.













8.  Friends. Especially the TV show which is only the best series ever created in the history of the world.












9. Laughter.


10. Disney Princesses and Super Heroes. Because they teach us how to dream big and BE MORE AWESOME.

11. True Love. 














12. God. I'm a huge fan of God and the universe. So is Janis. Get on board. 










13. Support. Sometimes we all need a pick-me-up. 



















14. All the moms of the world. 


15. Music Awards Shows. And the joy they bring to our lives.

16. Literature. Because words are awesome, in the event there was any debate on this topic.

17. People who know how to cook. They either feed you or can teach you how to feed yourself. I choose the former.  

18. The show The Bachelor.
















19. Coffee. And all of its wonderful benefits.

20. Family.  It comes in all shapes and sizes and is the bedrock of all good things in life. I am particularly fortunate to have an incredible family and I consider you all to be a part of that.


Thank you for inspiring me to reignite my passion for writing to all of you. These past few months being back on the blog has brought me a lot of joy. So this year I am especially thankful for your support, your "likes," your encouragement, but mostly for sharing your time and laughter with me in this space - it means the world.

Honorable mentions: The following was under strong consideration for the top 20 list and therefore, should be mentioned: hugs, carbohydrates, toilet paper, pizza, Ryan Gosling, Bethenny Frankel, Dancing With the Stars, G-chat, yoga, Santa, microwaves, puppies, sailboats, and obviously, Celine Dion but I figured that was covered off on by the introductory image.

Now, go eat your face off and DANNNNCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment